CORPORATIONS / LLCS
We Advise and Set Up New Corporations and LLCs
Experienced Business Formation Attorneys in Madison, Wisconsin
Starting a new corporation or limited liability company (LLC) is an exciting venture, but one that requires a lot of planning. It also requires experienced legal counsel to ensure that the business is set up properly, that owners are protected from personal liability, and that the business takes the proper steps to plan for the future.
At Haley Palmersheim, S.C., our business law attorneys provide advice and counsel to new business owners and form relationships with those owners that will help them to navigate their legal issues throughout the life of the business. We understand the questions to ask during business formation and are able to prevent many potential issues from becoming problems down the line.
If you are starting a new corporation or LLC in Madison or the communities in and around Dane County, Wisconsin, contact us at Haley Palmersheim, S.C., to make sure that your business formation is done correctly.
Business Formation Issues and Considerations
As a new or aspiring business owner, there are many legal, financial and contractual issues related to starting a business that you will have to answer and understand. At Haley Palmersheim, S.C., we ask our clients questions about a variety of factors to determine the best method of operation for their businesses and the road map for putting their business together properly.
These considerations include:
- Should the business form as a corporation or an LLC?
- Who will be the owners of the business?
- Are the owners considered employees if they work for the company?
- What is the difference between a "member managed" and "manager managed" LLC?
- What should you do to limit personal liability for business matters, and what are the limits?
- Where and with whom will business be conducted?
- What tax implications may occur based on certain decisions?
- What can you do if one of the members or partners wants to leave?
- What happens if one of the partners or members dies?
We offer experienced representation for business formation issues, as well as on-going business operations, including business transactions and business succession planning.
Contact Haley Palmersheim, S.C.
Contact us at our Madison, Wisconsin, office by calling (608) 836-6400. Speak with an experienced lawyer about your business law or litigation issue.